Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Gringa Trail to make a guest appearance


While I was checking my e-mails hunched over on the top bunk of my crew cabin, I noticed an e-mail from One Travel.com a travel website that offers travel deals. They also have a blog site http://onetravel.wordpress.com/. They invite bloggers from other sites to write about places all over the word, discuss only a certain place or focus on a single activity like food or sports. One Travel stated they liked my posts and were interested in having me as a guest blogger on the site. Immediately I was up for the idea, happy and surprised people are actually reading what I am writing and liking it.

Then it dawned on me…what the heck do I write about? Normally I am trekking through jungles, fighting with taxi drivers in Spanish, being helplessly pathetic at dancing salsa in a club or discovering the best street food to blog about. I was still supposed to be in Colombia basking on a beach in Santa Marta but I am now blogging from the top bunk of a boat earning (real) money to keep myself going. No fear the blog is still alive more post are on their way. I still have my drinking in small towns project on the go and a few more surprises up my sleeve.

I found some inspiration for my guest appearance so you will have to check it out! As well I am in the works of creating a Gringa Trail facebook fan page so the link will also be posted on there as well.


Thank you to all my friends, family and followers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog directory